Nothing makes me question the location of my home more than snowstorms in the middle of April.
5-8 inches predicted on top of ice from today’s rain…. IF things go as predicted, my classes tomorrow at Yoga Garden will be cancelled. Including the new Kids Club session, we will just start the new session next weekend instead.
If the weatherpeople are wrong and things look safe for driving, I will see you at the normal times!
8 am Mixed Level, 9:15 am Slow Flow and 10:30 Kids Club
I am so ready to move in the sunshine, wear shorts and plant in the garden!
I will make a decision tonight before going to bed, I will post the info on Yoga Garden’s Facebook page as well as my personal page.
Thank you for understanding and be safe!